5th Oct, 2021
- LPC 2021 Stream CFP: The digitalisation of work, the economy, and migrant labour. Abstracts should be between 350 and 500 words. Key words should be given that indicate the focus of research and the methods used. The abstract should contain clear information about theoretical orientation, findings, methodology, and what contribution is being made to knowledge. Abstracts of papers that are concerned solely with theoretical or conceptual matters will need to provide clear information on how they address and advance relevant debates. We encourage contributions especially from the Global South. Abstract submissions opened at the start of 1st September 2021 and the deadline is 31/10/21:
- Migration Beyond Borders and Capitalism, Hannah Cross and Harsha Walia, Wednesday 6th October 17.30 BST. Please register here in advance for this meeting
- The Centre for the Study of Social and Global Justice (CSSGJ) has organised an online seminar series for the Autumn semester 2021. Seminars will take place via Zoom on Mondays at 6 p.m. UK local time. If you are interested in attending one or the other talk, please register for free at:
- The Paris Commune at 150, Tue 2 Nov 2021 at 09:30. Tickets:
- Ukrainian Workers and the National Question in 1917, Tue 19 Oct 2021 at 19:00. Tickets:
- Now Out*: The Workers' Opposition in the Russian Communist Party – Documents, 1919-30. Editor / Translator: Barbara C. Allen. * Paperback out with Haymarket Books in 12 months.