25th Mar, 2021
- The interuniversity research group “Domenico Losurdo”, belonging to the Department of Humanities of the University of Urbino, announces – together with the Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Filosofici, the Internationale Gesellschaft Hegel-Marx für dialektisches Denken and the journal “Materialismo Storico” – a contest for the assignment of three prizes for scholars and researchers, for authors of unpublished monographs, degree theses or essays concerning the thought, work and method of Domenico Losurdo.
- Call for Papers: Reproducing Scotland: Class, Oppression and Everyday Life, A one day conference on Social Reproduction Theory in Scotland to be held online on Saturday 22nd May. If you would like to participate in the conference please submit an abstract of no more than 400 words by no later than 31st March. Submissions should be sent to Jenny Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SRT Conference.
- CfP: Karl Marx in his own times
- Call for Papers: Marxism & Sciences: A Journal of Nature, Culture, Human and Society, Volume 1- Issue 1, Fall 2021,The Actuality of Friedrich Engels.
- Reading Althusser Politically Part I: w/ Vittorio Morfino, Panagiotis Sotiris, and Natalia Romé
Reading Althusser Politically Conference (Part II): Asad Haider & Robyn Marasco.
Reading Althusser Politically Part III, w/ Adrian Johnston, Warren Montag, and Nathan Brown
- Please join the Lund University History Department and CEMES at University of Copenhagen for a public zoom lecture by Robert Brenner (UCLA) on “The Transition from Capitalism to Feudalism? Decline, Predation, and the Transformation of US Politics” on the 6th of April, 19.00-21.00 UTC+2.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in receiving a zoom link.
- Register now for 'Liberalism Inc - 200 years of the Guardian' conference. It will take place online on 23/24 April and you can now register for free at https://hopin.com/events/liberalism-inc-200-years-of-the-guardian . We have keynotes from Alan Rusbridger (former editor of the Guardian), Mark Curtis (founder of Declassified UK), Gary Younge (former editor-at-large, the Guardian) and Ghada Karmi (Exeter University) together with eight panels on a range of topics.
- Communist opposition in the USSR - early 1930s: the Verkhne-Uralsk Document Tickets, Sun 28 Mar 2021 at 17:00 | Eventbrite
- Althusser and the Politics of a Philosophy for Communism Tickets, Sun 28 Mar 2021 at 20:00 | Eventbrite