23rd Nov, 2021
- Special issue of the Cambridge Journal of Economics to celebrate the fortieth anniversary of Joan Robinson's death and the one-hundred-and-twentieth anniversary of her birth in 2023. Please, see more details here:
- The Department of Africana Studies at Brooklyn College, City University of New York, is searching for a Social Scientist of the Caribbean. This is a tenure track position at the rank of Assistant Professor. The application deadline is December 12, 2021.
- Now Out: The Rebirth of Italian Communism, 1943–44. Dissidents in German-Occupied Rome, by David Broder
- What Was Chinese Trotskyism? – Spectre Journal
- ‘Ukraine 1917: socialism and nationalism in a world turned upside down’, Review by Simon Pirani of The Workers’ Movement and the National Question in Ukraine, 1897-1918, by Marko Bojcun
- MERIP at 50
- Joseph Stalin and the Soviet Experiment: A Conversation with Ronald Grigor Suny
- Now Out: "De-centering queer studies: Communist sexuality in the flow during and after the Cold War".
- The Word Made Struggle: Notes on Steve Wright's The Weight of the Printed Word - Viewpoint Magazine
- New Books Network: Daniel Andrés López, Lukács Praxis and the Absolute
- New reviews and an updated list of books for review recently published online in the Marx and Philosophy Review of Books
- New Books Network: Ted Stolze, Becoming Marxist: Studies in Philosophy, Struggle, and Endurance