16th Jan, 2023
- Celebrate the Life and Work of Jeffrey B. Perry
- CfP: 4th Seminar Work and Workers in Latin America and the Caribbean. Information and Email to send proposals:
- YouTube video: Towards a Queer Marxism: A Roundtable Discussion
- JPE Musashi Online International Symposium on Secular Stagnation as a New Great Depression: Japan and Beyond Part I will be held from 9:00 to 12:00 (Japan time) on 26/03
This symposium is based on the special issue of the Japanese Political Economy on Japan’s Secular Stagnation and Beyond (Vol. 47-4, 2021).
- Book launch for Volume IV of the Complete Works of Rosa Luxemburg, Political Writings 2, “On Revolution” (1906–1909)
- CfP Special Issue (Summer 2024) On “Marxism and International Relations: Still a Case of Mutual Neglect?”, ULUSLARARASI İLİŞKİLER Journal, Guest Editors: Faruk Yalvaç, Jonathan Joseph. Abstracts of approximately 300 words should be sent directly to the guest editors by 30/03: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please find below a link providing info regarding the second edition of the Amílcar Cabral Prize. The Prize is designed to honour historical research articles that deal with any topic or issue relating to the history of anti-colonial resistance and colonial empires.
- The Complete Works of Rosa Luxemburg, Volume III Political Writings 1. On Revolution: 1897–1905 by Rosa Luxemburg. Edited by Axel Fair-Schulz, Peter Hudis, and William A. Pelz Translated by Henry Holland, Alicja Mann, and George Shriver. Available for order here from Verso:
- Different Speeds, Same Furies: Powell, Proust and other Literary Forms, by Perry Anderson
- A Social History of Western Political Thought by Ellen Meiksins Wood
- Marxist Value Theory Conference, 20th-21st April 2023
- International Conference “Different Shades of Red: Rediscovering the Plurality of Socialism and Communism in Europe in the Twentieth Century”, October 26-28, 2023, Department of History, University of Montréal, Montréal
- Historical Materialism 30.4 is now online!
Please subscribe: email email@example.com for more details
- Roberto Mozzachiodi's article is now freely accessible. An HM broadcast on the piece will be organised soon:
- Open Access Article: The Future Is the Termination Shock: On the Antinomies and Psychopathologies of Geoengineering. Part One by Andreas Malm