13th Oct, 2021
- Registration Open for ‘Acting as if - Prefigurative Politics in Theory and Practice’, 22 - 25 October.
- New Book: Karl Marx, Capital, Volume One: A Glossary of Concepts
- The Illusion of the Economic: Why We Need to Replace Economics by Patrick Murray
- CfP: Theory Collective at the New School, November 2021 - May 2022
- Reminder CfP 'Labour Conflict, Forms of Organization and Class' and live ‘Meet the Editors’ session, http://siba-ese.unisalento.it/index.php/paco/announcement/view/130
- Jacob Zumoff on The Red Thread; the Passaic Textile Strike – LAWCHA
- New Routledge book series: Teresa L. Ebert and Mas'ud Zavarzadeh Books in Marxist Social and Cultural Theory. Send inquires to Dean Birkenkamp at Routledge: Dean.Birkenkamp@taylorandfrancis.com
- Rediscovering Lenin in the 21st Century: A Conversation with Lars T. Lih
- The Great Betrayal: Black Friday and the 1921 Miners’ Lockout by M M Borodin, Translated by Pete Dickenson. https://mentmorepress.co.uk/about-us/first-titles-6310119#footer
- The new issue of Historical Materialism is now out! Volume 29, No. 3 is dedicated to the symposium on Sam Knafo and Benno Teschke’s article in Historical Materialism, ‘Political Marxism and the Rules of Reproduction of Capitalism: A Historicist Critique’ (2021).
You should subscribe if you don't already: Email to Brill Customer Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for the Americas use email@example.com) citing Discount code 70997 for a 25% discount (write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems).