13th Jan, 2021
- ULIP Theory in Crisis seminar series, with Deborah Cowen: 'Crisis in Motion'. Friday January 29: https://ulip.london.ac.uk/events/theory-crisis-seminar-deborah-cowen-crisis-motion
- Lenin150 (Samizdat), 2nd expanded edition: https://t.co/NKct662Qnp?amp=1
- DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISM IN GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE CONFERENCE, Monday 11th - Friday 15th January. Visit the Conference Website: https://newpolitics2021.org. Register For Free Here: https://t.co/VwyN5dnqYv?amp=1
- Racialized Precarity and the Coordinates of Class: Time, Technology and Working Bodies, with Dr Paul Apostolidis, Departments of Government and Education, London School of Economics. Register here in advance for this meeting: https://t.co/dVkh70MZZY?amp=1
- How Socialists Resist Rightist Coups by John Riddell: https://t.co/IniAb4GOZA?amp=1
- The Jury of Fondazione Istituto piemontese "Antonio Gramsci" awarded the "Giuseppe Sormani" International Prize to Francesca Antonini, author of Caesarism and Bonapartism in Gramsci. Hegemony and the Crisis of Modernity (Brill 2020): https://t.co/mMnWwTdiAy?amp=1
- Call for papers - Marxism and the Race/Ethnic Question - Cadernos Cemarx. All submissions to be sent by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org. They will provide Portuguese translation for texts written in English and French. Deadline for submission: February 25th 2021.