24th Apr, 2023
- Michael Heinrich: Scope and Topicality of Marx's "Capital" Manuscripts (Lecture)
- Prof Etienne Balibar will give his first lecture in Scotland ever on “The Future of Racism” on the 26th of April at 4.40pm, and he will give a workshop on related themes on the 27th of April. Register:
- Call for papers. Deadline 15 june 2023, MARXISM IN THE AGE OF THE TOTAL CRISIS, September 14-17 2023 BİLİMLER KÖYÜ (Village of Sciences) Foça, İzmir, Turkey.
- 18th Annual Edward Said Memorial Lecture, by Adam Hanieh: A Contrapuntal Reading of the Anthropocene - Knowledge Production and Absences in the History of World Oil. Wednesday, May 3, 2023. 5 pm, Faculty of Arts Building 0.08, 6 University Road, Coventry CV4 7EQ. For more information: Rashmi.Varma@warwick.ac.uk
- ORGANISING CLIMATE ACTION – TCS Summer School in Como, 6—9 September 2023, Villa Olmo, Como (Italy). Application deadline: Monday, 15th May 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CET (UTC +01:00). Language: English
- Engels in Eastbourne – international conference
- Now available for download: Law, David (1987) Trotsky in opposition: 1923-1940. Doctoral thesis, Keele University.
- VIDEO: Monty Johnstone and Ernest Mandel: 1977 debate between representatives of the international Marxist Group & Fourth International and the Communist Party of Great Britain
- Sex Panics, Capitalism, and the Global Right: An Evening Symposium with Amy De'Ath, Max Fox, Rahul Rao, 25 April 2023 | 6.00-8.00pm BST, Hybrid event (London or Zoom). To register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sex-panics-capitalism-and-the-global-right-an-evening-symposium-tickets-601430644247
- White Energy Workers of the North, Unite? A Review of Huber's Climate Change as Class War, by Michael Levien
- The Professional Class Vanguard of Climate Justice: A Response to Michael Levien’s Review of Climate Change as Class War: Building Socialism on a Warming Planet, Matthew T. Huber