15th Sep, 2022
- September 15th 23.30 BST
Marx's Critique of the Gotha Programme - Contemporary Reflections (a new edition published by PM Press with Peter Hudis and Kevin Anderson in conversation)
- Registration is open for the Nineteenth Historical Materialism Conference (10-13 November, @SOAS, Central London)
Please remember that this year, the conference is being organised in conditions of exceptional financial pressure, as we have to pay substantial sums for the rooms used. We hope that this does not put the future of the conference in danger, but if you or your institution is in a position to make a special donation to help us out this would be a great act of solidarity.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding registration or payment.
- Forthcoming: Infinity for Marxists: Essays on Poetry and Capital, by Christopher Nealon. The paperback edition published by Haymarket Books 12 months after the hardback
- Forthcoming: Nationalism as a Claim to a State – The Greek Revolution of 1821 and the Formation of Modern Greece, by John Milios. The paperback edition published by Haymarket Books 12 months after the hardback
- Forthcoming: Throwing the Dice of History with Marx – The Plurality of Historical Worlds from Epicurus to Modern Science, by Marcus Bajema. The paperback edition published by Haymarket Books 12 months after the hardback.
- Socialist History Society Talk Via Zoom:Valentine Ackland: A Transgressive Life, by Frances Bingham. Wednesday 28th September 2022 at 7pm. Register here (free):
- Marxism & Sciences: A Journal of Nature, Culture, Human and Society
Volume 1-Issue 2: The Foundations of Marxism: Philosophy, Method, And Revolutionary Vision.
- CFP – Foundations of Marxism-II: Ilyenkovian Contributions, (Volume 2, issue 1, 2023), Deadline: 1 November 2022, Publication: January 2023
- The PSA Marxism Specialist Group are putting together panels for PSA 2023. - to be held in Liverpool.
If you are interested in giving a paper, can you please send your titles along with a 250 word abstract to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm on 7th September 2022 at the latest.