New reviews and an updated list of books for review recently published online in the Marx and Philosophy Review of Books
- Lewis Hodder on Micocci, A Historical Political Economy of Capitalism
- Michael Klenk on Samuel Bowles, The Moral Economy
- Promise Li on Althusser, Psychoanalysis and the Human Sciences
- Tony Lack on Gumbrecht, Our Broad Present: Time and Contemporary Culture
- Charles Devellennes on Brian Massumi, The Politics of Affect
- James Cairns on Jodi Dean, Crowds and Party
To receive notification of new reviews and comments when they appear join the Marx and Philosophy Society’s email list or follow us on facebook or twitter.