3rd Dec, 2016
Thanks so much for participating in the recent 2016 HM London Conference and helping to make it such a success!
A few things we wanted to raise:
- Please don’t hesitate to send us constructive criticisms and concrete suggestions for the future (although please note that there are some things – the venue, the size of the rooms allocated to us, the number of concurrent panels etc – about which we can do nothing or very little: email@example.com
- Please take up our special 25% discount on individual subscriptions to the journal.
- If you recorded any sessions, please send the sound file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to be included on our information list, which will keep you abreast of HM events and news, please also write to email@example.com. You can also join our Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/histmat
- Other events coming up include, HM New York, HM Beirut http://www.bicar-lebanon.org/2016/03/historical-materialism-beirut-conference-march-10-12-2017/ and HM Sydney https://hmsydney.net/registration/
- Please visit and publicise our wonderful new website http://www.historicalmaterialism.org as well as those of our Book Series http://www.brill.com/publications/historical-materialism-book-series and https://www.haymarketbooks.org/series_collections/1-historical-materialism, as well as our Brill journal page: http://booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/journals/1569206x
- Please also consider submitting an article version of your conference paper (or proposing a review essay to Sebastian.firstname.lastname@example.org) at http://www.editorialmanager.com/hima/default.aspx